TCS Ninja Campus Hiring — Batch 2022 passing outTCS-Ninja-Campus-Hiring.pdf [Download File]
I K Gujral Punjab Technical University invites it's students to participate in TCS Campus Hiring for batch 2022 (Passing Out).
Following are the details:
Course : B.E./B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech./MCA/M.Sc. (All streams)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not be having more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, NO pending Backlog or Arrear will be permitted at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
Registration Link : https://www.tcs.com/careers/TCSNinjaHiringYoP2022
Registration Process :
- If a candidate, already has a CT/DT Reference ID - He / She needs to click on Login and proceed to fill / submit the application form. Upon submission, he / she would be prompted to the "Apply For Drive" screen.
- If a candidate does not have CT/DT Reference ID - He / She needs to click on "Register Now", choose "IT" and proceed as appropriate.
- Post that, the candidate needs to select the mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply. Option once selected can't be changed.
- In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as 'Applied for Drive'
- TCS Applicants' who are toppers from the test will be further given a chance for TCS Digital Selection Process
Registration End Date : 15th August, 2021
Online Test date : 30th August, 2021 onwards
You are requested to please direct the Training & Placement Faculty Officers of your college/Institution to circulate the information to all the concerned students.
For any queries you may call Dr. Mrigender Singh Bedi, Assistant Director (CR&A), IKGPTU @ +91- 9478098076.